- Visiting this web site does not mean that the user is obliged to facilitate any information about themselves. In the moment that they could proceed to gather information from the user they will indicate the voluntary or obligatory nature of the details gathered. The refusal to provide the details classified as obligatory will imply the non-provision or the impossibility to access the service for which they were requested. Also, they can provide details in a voluntary manner with the aim to provide in an optimum manner the offered services.
- For the purposes foreseen in the Spanish Organic Law 15/1999, of the 13th December, of Protection of Personal Data, ANGUIS informs the user of the existence of a file with personal nature details created with the details obtained on our web site and under their responsibility, with the object of information and provision of services offered on the web as well as carrying out promotional and advertising activities through any mean, including sending emails and messages through any system including SMS, UTMS, etc. which can be of your interest to extend and improve our services, adapting our offers to your preferences or needs, from the study and segmentation of the personal and commercial information that is in our files due to your access to the web, as well as to allow a personalized browsing.
- The users accepts expressly to include the details gathered during the surfing on the web, or provided though the completion of any form, as well as those derived from the commercial relation, in the automatic file of personal nature details referred to in the first paragraph. During the process of gathering details and in each place on the web where the said details are requested, the user will be informed, either by a link or by including the relevant mentions in the form, the obligatory or not nature of the gathering of such details for the provision of our services.
- In the case that the users of this web site should provide their email address to access any of the services offered they can state that they wish to not receive any type of communication that ANGUIS can send. ANGUIS will have at the disposal of the users that are registered in any type of mailing list within this web site the relevant mechanisms to deregister from the same.
- All persons whose personal details subjected to processing, can exercise free of charge the opposition, access rectification and cancellation rights of their details in the terms foreseen by the Organic Law 15/1999, Protection of Personal Nature. These rights can be exercised by one of the following means:
- In writing, sending your request with proof of identity supporting documentation, to the following address:
Anguis Creativos, S.L.
Personal Data Attention
Calle Argentina, s/n, Urb. Añogolf, house 2
29730 Rincón de la Victoria, Malaga
- Or in compliance with Law 56/2007, of Measures to promote the information society, you can also carry out the application through email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org signing digitally the application with the electronic Spanish identity document (DNI), not being necessary in this case more proof from the applicant.
For any clarification or doubt, you can contact by email to the following address: email@example.com
- The interested party is informed that the data processing necessary to process your request may include carrying out operation communications through electronic means or not (email, telephone, etc…) which in any case will not require a compensation.
- They are also informed, that with the purpose to register and verify the veracity of the information provided during the process, the details provided can be contrasted by information managers with the exclusive object to avoid failed or fraudulent information.